FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU
Teva Shared Solutions® Digital Services believes that no one should have to switch or discontinue relapsing multiple sclerosis (RMS) therapy for financial reasons.
COPAXONE Co-Pay Solutions®
With COPAXONE Co-Pay Solutions®, commercially insured patients taking COPAXONE® may pay as little as $0. Terms and conditions apply. Talk to your doctor for more information or use your insurance card, prescription card, and income information to enroll at MySharedSolutions.com to see if you're eligible:
No financial qualifications and no paperwork are required.
Commercially insured patients with a new or recently changed prescription may be eligible.
More than 70% of COPAXONE® patients pay less than $10 per month out of pocket.
Receive a co-pay card for COPAXONE® to use when filling your prescription or refills, subject to applicable program restrictions.
This card is not valid for prescriptions paid for in part or in full by any state or federally funded program, including but not limited to, Medicare or Medicaid, Medigap, VA, DoD, TRICARE, the Puerto Rico Government Health Insurance Plan or by private insurance plans or programs which reimburse you for the entire cost of your prescription drugs.
Stay connected with COPAXONE®.Sign Up Now
Additional resources to help cover the cost of COPAXONE®
If you are a Medicare beneficiary in need of co-pay assistance, contact these non-profit organizations for details that may be able to help you with the cost of your medication in the form of a grant.* Please note these organizations are independent of Teva and establish their own eligibility requirements. Teva does not endorse any particular organization, nor make any representation of who may qualify.
How the process works
1. Contact the 501(c)(3) organization to apply for a grant.
2. Application requirements vary per 501(c)(3) organization. Please check with each organization.
3. When approval letter is received, provide that information to your pharmacy.
4. Grants are generally approved by an organization for a period of 12 months.
5. The 501(c)(3) organization that provided your grant will reach out to you approximately 2-3 months prior to funds expiring regarding the reapplication process; and
6. You must reapply to receive additional funding. Once approval letter is received, go back to Step 3 above and repeat process.
*Subject to availability of funds and individual program criteria, you may be eligible to apply for these grants.